Do you need to present lists or sections of content on a single page that just keeps getting longer and longer? If you are looking to offer a more consolidated view of your content, the new collapsible list feature may be the right fit.
Check it out: www.wm.edu/offices/webanddesign/about/presentations/
How to create a collapsible list:
- Create a one-column table with a row for each section of content to be collapsed.
- Apply the “collapsible” style to the table (select the table, select collapsible from the Styles dropdown).
- In each cell, start with either a Heading 5 or Heading 6 to serve as the clickable area to open/close your content.
- Below the heading, enter the content to be collapsed in the same table cell. Repeat for each section of content, placing each section in its own table cell.
- Save your page and preview it in Cascade to ensure all the sections behave as expected, then publish.
View the help page for more details: www.wm.edu/offices/webanddesign/web/cascade/help/buildandedit/tools/collapsible-list/