Tribe Responses has been redesigned and includes many new features. All forms and collected data is still intact and accessible in the new environment. The admin panel looks a bit different but is intended to be more streamlined and user-friendly.
Here’s a summary of the changes:
- Switched to IT’s Central Authentication Service (single sign on)
- New responsive admin theme – reminiscent of WordPress
- More prominent “Help” link
- Help pages rewritten and moved to the Creative Services Cascade site
- Added support for formatting options via a WYSIWYG editor to form introduction, questions, more info links and custom messages (both the submit message and form unavailable message)
- Added a Recycle Bin. Deleted forms can be restored for 90 days.
- Added pagination (10 per page) to all lists
- Added search filter to all lists
- Added created on, last modified, and last response columns to all lists
- Added “view” link for each active or inactive form
- Lists are sortable by column headings
Form Summary – Questions Tab
- Added ability to download questions as a text file
- Can do drag-to-sort ordering of questions (auto saves new order)
- Added a question template for U.S./International Address (less restrictive fields that can work for either U.S. or international formats)
- Added ability to change the maximum allowed characters in large text boxes to less than 4500
- Added support for 2 and 3 column display of multiple choice and checkbox questions
- Added a few more pre-built answer sets for multiple choice and checkbox questions
Form Summary – Settings Tab
- Grouped settings into 3 sections (instead of 6)
- Added ability for any editor to select a school theme for their form (themes updated to reflect new W&M visual identity and are fully responsive)
- Added the ability to associate a W&M Event with a form. When a user completes the form, a feed of the event is auto-appended to the Submit message (thank you page). The feed includes links to see the event in W&M Events or add it to your Outlook/Mac/Google calendar.
- Added ability for editors to attach a comment to a collected response. Can do this from the main list of responses or from an individual response view.
- Added pagination to response list (starts at 10 per page, but customizable)
- Added search filter to response list
- When viewing responses, checkbox fields are broken out into separate columns
- Response list is sortable by column headings