Creative Services continues to update Tribe Responses. The latest changes include:
- form links open in a new browser window or tab by default
- emails now provide HTML formatting and better handling of “fancy” (MS Word and non-English) characters
- emails now present checkbox responses (to multi-response questions) as a bulleted list, as opposed to a comma-separated list
Haven’t heard of Tribe Responses?
In March of 2010, Creative Services launched a simple form-building and data-collection tool we affectionately call Tribe Responses. In the intervening months, the W&M community has created well over 2300 forms; and Creative Services has updated the tool periodically with features such as:
- domestic phone number validation
- embedding forms in Cascade, including all of the graduate and professional school websites
- option to include form responses in admin emails
- bug fixes, including Internet Explorer display issues
- option to send confirmation emails to respondents (W&M community only)
- email protection and delivery support for new @email.wm.edu addresses
- ability to delete single results (e.g., test responses)
We’re not done yet. Watch this blog to learn of more updates to Tribe Responses this summer.
– Andrew Bauserman