What is Coronation Day? It’s a celebration of “then and now”. It’s a way of helping our campus and alumni reach out to this year’s admitted students and show them that W&M is a lifelong relationship.
For those that arrive on campus for hosted Admission events on April 12, we want them to see our campus bleed green and gold. For those still back at home, we want them to see our Alumni raise the green and gold from coast to coast.
To help our friends in Admissions, we are:
- building the Coronation Day website at http://werule.wm.edu (launches this week)
- designing original artwork to promote the Student Photo Contest
- managing photo contest submissions
- promoting on the wm.edu gateway pages
- hosting multiple Flickr sets with integration into myWM
- providing top-level W&M social media exposure with Facebook and Twitter
~ Jesse Windley